Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meeting Russell Simmons

                                       Len-Bone         Russell Simmons      Kimora Lee Simmons


As a young MC I've always looked up to Russell. At age 14 I was lucky to meet him. Around this time my name had gotten out in Cleveland, OH that Len-Bone was a talent individual with soon to get a record deal. There was a fashion show that my sister participated in. Kimora Lee Simmons was there also. She was amazed at my little sister as she walked the run way. He's a real humble person. We talked for a few. Years later I would meet his nephew, Diggy Simmons (Rev Run's son from the legendary rap group, Run DMC).
                                       


This photo was tookin at the Jacob Latimore - I like'em all video shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment