Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Meeting Nelly

After I got done rocking the crowd. I went upstairs to the VIP section. I ran into rapper EVE, I was wondering what she was doing there. She was so sexy at the time. All I could do is say hi. Later Nelly and the St. Lunatics came up and we threw a party. I was talking to group member Ali and gave him a demo. I was 13 years old, I was so young and witnessing grown women getting naked and freaking on each other. Ali of group member St. Lunitics stuck a bottle up a girl's p****. I was like wow as they poured liquor on her. It was like being at Uncle Luke peep show. Remind you at that time, I was only 13. I was the only kid there threw out the entire club. Most kids at that age were in bed getting ready for school and here I am 2am, partying with Nelly and St. Lunitics. Right before he left that's when we took that picture.

By the way, my mother made me wear that suite. Lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment