Friday, August 19, 2011

Meeting Layzie Bone

This was one of the many times I've ran into Layzie Bone. They had a studio at this place called South Gate. South Gate was popular years ago. There were alot of shopping and around that area and it was a good place to live. Mo Thugs was the record label Layzie created for his home boys to get on. They used to sometimes hang out of there.

That same night at the video shoot later came Layzie Bone of Bone Thugs N Harmony. Some of the time when I ran into Bizzy Bone, Layzie would be there to. They were closer then the rest of the group. As I was at the video shoot (Bizzy Bone - Uh huh) waiting on them to show up. I went to the bath room and by the time I came out, Bizzy Bone and Wish Bone was at the bar area sitting getting drink. After I approached them I forgot I had my camera in the car. When I went out to the car, behind me a car pulled up, parked and Layzie got out. He walked towards me and asked where's the door to enter the shoot. I told him, we shook hands, hugged and meet bk up inside. That night, Layzie and Bizzy treated me like I was there little brother. Bizzy who was famaliar with me told Layzie that I was a young MC. Layzie approached me as young bleed. As that night I was young bleed and we took that picture. He was actually leaning on me as I was holding him up. I think he was a little tipsy.
Layzie wanted to take another picture so this is another one. You cant really see the other dude, but he's DJ Ice. Bone Thugs N Hamony main DJ. He grew up with my uncles back in the day. They called each other family since they were little. I m in between them as they holding me up. We all partied that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment